The submissions should contain original and high quality papers.
Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please makes sure that your paper is prepared using the Conference Template.
The full papers should be submitted in Word and PDF format using the online Submission System.
The following rules must strictly respected:
• The Title, authors, affiliations, emails, abstract, keywords should be the same in the manuscript and in first page.
• Denote the corresponding author with an asterisk (*).
• Use full name First Name Last Name (i.e. Salim Soudani) instead of abbreviated name format (i.e. S. Soudani).
• Regular Paper (maximum size 3MB): 6 pages max.
• The quality of figures, photos and tables is also a very important requirement for the publication.
• Authors should make sure that the English of their papers meets the required standard.
• It is also the obligation of the authors to make sure that all sources of the research used in their papers have been adequately referenced. Papers with any kind of plagiarism will be rejected or be deleted from this publication.
• All reviewers’ comments should be addressed.
will be restricted with 15 + 5 minutes. Presentation dates and times will be announced in the program. Oral representations must be prepared as MS Powerpoint slideshows on memory sticks or compact discs etc.
For each poster presentation
100cm – 80cm space will be available.
Oral presentation and poster dates and times will be announced in the program.
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Selected papers from ARCME’17 will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Applied Engineering Science & Technology, JAEST.